Anyone in college or high school!
What does an ambassador do?
Ambassadors do the following:
- Promote Through The Vine at their school to build a presence
- This can be done through posting on your school’s Facebook page, by emailing guidance counselors, advisors, clubs, organizations, etc.
- Must provide proof that you’re contacting your school/club about spreading out organization (this can be done through CC’ing us in emails)
- If ambassadors promote this way, we hope for emails to be sent out a couple times a month.
- Create social media posts/stories on Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, TikTok, etc. to promote Through The Vine
- Must have at least one account with >100 followers
- Must provide proof of doing this by tagging our organization in the post
- Plus any other ways you can think of to promote Through The Vine!
It is also important to note that our Outreach Director will be overseeing the ambassadors to make sure that they are doing the work required. The duties are light but very important to the growth of our organization! Our Outreach Director will check in with you every month.
How can I apply?
Click here (or the button down below) to fill out our application! We’re looking for multiple ambassadors across the nation, so please don’t hesitate to apply!
There is no deadline for applications.